[tabi] online window-eyes scripting class starts today at 7 pm

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 13:29:19 -0500

Hi all,

if you're interested in learning how to program, and how to write
window-eyes scripts, we're starting our series of interactive online
window-eyes classes today (Sunday Feb 20) at 7 pm.  the plan is to record
each one, and to hold them every Sunday night at 7 pm est.  questions are
encouraged.

we'll be using TeamTalk, the default server for the U.S., the channel will
be named scripting, and the password will be gw.  All of this will be in the
attached scripting.tt file; which if the listserv doesn't let it through,
you can write to me directly and I'll send to you.

Chip Orange
acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx