[tabi] Re: new electricity pricing plan (optional)

  • From: "Charles Atkins" <catkins@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 08:56:21 -0500

Chip,

sorry but, I didn't see this when it came around for some strange reason!

I have a question.

You say here that one must sign up for a yeark, but, what if after rthe person signed, sticking with it became a heartship somewhere down the line, before the year was up?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>