[tabi] Re: new book for blind users of Vista and Windows 7

  • From: fBryan Vaughan <bvaug146@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 21:35:02 -0500

People with disabilities need to read what the Legislature wants to do  with
our healthcare.  From experience, I know you have few "choices" on Medicare,
with these new programs, your choices are less.  Read them, then call and write
YOUR House & Senate delegations.  Remember, we have the power of the Vote.  We
need to start exercising it.

Subject: [tabi] Re: new book for blind users of Vista and Windows 7
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 08:49:00 -0400
From: bruceweaver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx