[tabi] Re: more bus shelters soon to come

  • From: "William Benjamin" <blindwilly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 13:45:58 -0500

I remember the few years back when advertising on bus benches was per posed.
It looks like it is coming to a head and like so many others, I have mixfed
emotions about it.  The biggest thing that worries me is when a new
administration comes in and they rob the coffers to use the money for
another need.  Let's hope that doesn't happen and who is the judge of what
is and is not taistful?

William