[tabi] Re: meetings of NFB and TCB

  • From: "Tinnetta Cooper" <Lilheart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 04:09:12 -0400

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sila Miller" <silam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 7:16 PM
Subject: [tabi] Re: meetings of NFB and TCB

Hey Chip,
NFB has been meeting on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at the Old Times Buffet and TCB has begun meeting at the new Lighthouse location 3071 Highland Oaks Terrace on the 2nd Thursday of the month. I believe both Tenetta and William have been posting to TABI though sometimes at the 11th hour. William and Sally are on a cruise but will return on the 6th so I expect to see an announcement soon for TCB. If it doesn't make it to TABI, I'll forward, ok? Thanks for keeping up with it all and no need to apologize about the memory. Get in line behind my flagging memory, hahaha!
TYL, Sila

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>