[tabi] iPhone headsets

  • From: "Scott Greenblatt" <sgreenblatt76@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 11:17:34 -0400

Hello from down South on the East coast. I know this isn't exactly directly
on point for this list but I've recently misplaced the earbuds that came
with my iPhone and I'd like to know if anyone on the list can recommend a
replacement for them that are fully functional to make calls, control the
iPod, and still allow me to hear sounds around me when I'm out walking. It's
really important for the microphone not to pick up too much ambient noise so
that all the wind down here in Jupiter doesn't make it impossible to have a
conversation while walking with my puppy partner. my ability to hear
external sounds and simple comfort is next on my priority list. Of course
cost is an issue but I'd rather pay a little more for the right
headset/earbuds once than be dissatisfied with several sets of replacements
that don't work for me. Please let me know if you can offer any help, or
even if you know where I can find help off this list. Thanks so much!
Scott