[tabi] Re: from today's Democrat: article on pedestrian safety

  • From: "Daniel Ben moshe" <danielbenmoshe1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 11:49:10 -0500

This is a very good article.  Something that I have noticed, is that they
are still talking about the same thing in 2010, as they were promising in
2000. These are things that were promised when I was a student at FSU, and
here we are a whole ten years later, in the same position. Someone said in
this article, that the main problem, is that people need to be educated in
personal skills.  Because we have lost those skills.  We are so into our
computers, I phones, and anything else that can close out the real world.
And we as visually impaired citizens are no better.  We do the very same
things, as far as locking ourselves off from the real world as the rest of
society does.  I think we need to really get aggressive, and put our heads
together, with those who are like minded in order to get this problem solved
soon, because something is going to happen, it's just a matter of when.

I'M glad to be your humble and obedient servant
Zechen Daniel Ben Moshe
BYS Broward County
www.theblindcansee.org