[tabi] Re: from today's Democrat: StarMetro listening session

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 15:29:45 -0400

If the NOVA 1020 Plan goes through as is, the people at Miccosukee Hiss Apartments will no longer have a bus coming into the complex with four bus stops. The route will have two busses each 30 minutes apart running on Miccosukee Road The folks living their will need to walk down to the street to get to the bus. With no sidewalks to the road this will be quite a walk for folks not to say anything about carrying groceries.

star Metro said they need to keep the busses on the streets to keep them running on time. They also had the number of riders who got on the bus from here last year. It was not enough to justify having a bus come through the complex.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>