[tabi] Re: free Windows repair utility now available

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 20:15:36 -0400

Hi Curtis,

the name is Tweaking.com - Windows Repair, and the link I posted takes you
directly to it's download page.

Unfortunately, the link broke in the middle (because the email was in plain
text format), so here is the link again, and I've made the email html this
time:

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Tweak/System-Tweak/Tweaking-com-Windows-Repair.
shtml

hth,