[tabi] Re: e: to all state and county employees: Protect Florida's Pensions

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 12:01:40 -0500

That is certainly a point of view; however, since there is a claim of
securing our pensions better, I'm not going to withhold by making my own
judgment that it's "political".  each individual involved can do that for
themselves.

separate from my reasoning for posting it is my own opinion that it could be
seen just as political 2 have the 2 republicans on the panel refuse the
advice of the only qualified financial advisor, so I have to rather strongly
disagree with your "it's obviously political".

now that we've each registered our opinions, we can allow everyone to decide
for themselves.