[tabi] Re: e: Re: Just a test

  • From: "Blackjack" <blackjack2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 04:50:58 -0400

I got it. But I don't have problem getting messages from someone from the
list, I'm having trouble getting or should I say not getting a copy of the
message I send out to the group. So the problem is you don't know if your
;messages getting to the group or not. What about this chip?

Thanks,
Blackjack
blackjack2@xxxxxxx
Date: 06/11/09 05:53:00