[tabi] Re: device wanted

  • From: "Bubba" <bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 08:47:45 -0400

Hi, yes, the iphone is the most accessible smart phone out there that comes
with it own screen reader. As there is no more unlimited data plans as of
now for new customers on Verizon or ATT the only one that is carrier ofthe
iphone . You can get started off less than a 100 bucks on the plan. You can
get a plan starting at 40 bucks for voice and then a 15 buck data plan and a
5 buck text plan so this is 60 bucks before taxes and this would be the bare
minim and it goes up from there.  Also see my previous post with links. HTH.

Bubba
bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx