[tabi] blind survey participants wanted

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 16:28:02 -0500

I am forwarding the letter below:

If you are blind or legally blind, we need your help! We are conducting a
survey about the walking habits of persons with visual impairments. All who
participate in the survey by December 15th will have a chance to win one of
two $100 Amazon gift cards. You can participate online or by phone. The
online survey can be taken by visiting: http://surveymonkey.com/walking
<http://surveymonkey.com/walking>

If you prefer to take the survey by phone, please call us at 831-459-1479 or
email us at manduchi@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:manduchi@xxxxxxxxxxxx> .

About us: we are two Professors of Computer Engineering at the University of
California, Santa Cruz. We do research on Assistive Technology for persons
with visual impairment. Your participation in this survey would help us
better direct our research in the area of mobility. Your personal
information (name, email address or phone number) will never be disclosed to
anybody.

Roberto Manduchi, manduchi@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:manduchi@xxxxxxxxxxxx> ,
831-459-1479

Sri Kurniawan, srikur@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:srikur@xxxxxxxxxxxx> ,
831-459-1037

_________________

Thanks a lot for your help! Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need
any further information.

Roberto Manduchi

--

Roberto Manduchi

Associate Professor of Computer Engineering

UC Santa Cruz, 1156 High Street, SOE3

Santa Cruz, CA 95064

Office: E2 327, Phone: (831)459-1479, Fax: (831)459-4829

manduchi@xxxxxxxxxxxx, www.soe.ucsc.edu/~manduchi