[tabi] Re: article from Democrat: opinion piece on public employees

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 10:08:40 -0400

Yes Lynn; it's not right, and the employer should have been banking money
those 20 years so he could pay the xyz no matter what happens during the bad
times.

that's what the state of Florida has been doing, but the legislators think
it's looking bad to the rest of the state when employees get their xyz
(which is in the bank already); and perhaps, they have it in their minds to
get it out of the bank and use it for something else (who can say whether
they could do that or not); but it's more about how it looks to others, and
that really frosts my shorts that they can't even be bothered to defend the
fairness of it.