[tabi] Re: article from Democrat: opinion piece on public employees

  • From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 05:42:00 -0400

Yes, the legislature has become way far to the right! They don't understand
we are not just employees we are citizens and voters! They are wanting to
treat us like a private business,  But you can't because we are not just
employees we are citizens and voters. So they need to think about this. Now
this being said I am saying more than I should now. I am a legislature
employee and I can not take part in any of this. The reason is it is against
the legislature rules and this could be consider a firing fence. So I
encourage everyone to email the Governor and Senator and Repersentive. Not
just their own but all of them. I hope the best for us. Sorry about not
being able to voice my opinion any where else. The only reason I say what I
have is I am not using my real ID. But even that if someone really wanted to
could still find out. Good luck to you all!

Sign,
Joe Plummer ( JP )
joeplummer@xxxxxxx