[tabi] Re: article for tomorrow's Democrat: Sidewalk construction for Nova2010

  • From: "Darla J. Rogers" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 13:14:53 -0500

Dear William

Are there laws in place about new construction (business and residential) that
sidewalks must be included.

Also, I'm concerned about Dial-a-Ride making assumptions about blind people
being able to navigate certain stops thus assuming we can access all of them
and making us ineligible for service.

Darla