[tabi] another TeamTalk test at 8 pm

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 22:32:06 -0500

I'll be on again Tuesday night at 8 pm if anyone wants to try TeamTalk.

after you run it the first time, it will ask you some basic questions (other
than your nickname you don't have to change anything).

now you're ready.

under the file menu is a "hosts" choice.  choose it and you'll be in a
pull-down list of servers.  choose the first one on the list, named "public
TeamTalk" server, tab over twice and you'll be on the connect button; press
enter and you're now connected to the right server.

you'll be in a list of channels, so just arrow down until you come to
"TABI".  I think, since I won't have a password, you'll automatically join
it; but if you don't seem to be hearing us, or talking to me, you right
click the channel and choose "join", and you can start talking!

that's all there is to it.

let me know if you plan to be there Tuesday night please.