[tabi] Re: an idea for Nova 2010

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 15:26:33 -0500

There was a brief talk at the Monday meeting at the Lighthouse to use some type
of tactile marker at the base of each bus stop sign to mark the signs position.
Some type of raised marker on the sidewalk.

Also there is a list of transfer points on the NOVA 2010 site now.
Only two points hve audible signals.
the link is:
http://www.talgov.com/starmetro/nova2010_routes.cfm#3