[tabi] Re: aNational Grocery Relief Program Correction

  • From: "Charles Atkins" <catkins@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 20:37:58 -0500

Not free savings,

free grocery.

How many national things does anyone know about that didn't do what it says?

How about let's compile a list and put them on front street everybody because I would like to know about them and so would every one else.

It is beginning to sound like no one has any confidence in their country to have more integrity?

Why are we doing anything anymore then guys?

We're all suckers and even at the national level?

Let's have it?

Who said what and did what?

Nationally.

Come on,