[tabi] Re: a unique very portable Bluetooth speaker

  • From: "Chip and Allie Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 18:13:22 -0400

I should have mentioned that as of right now, unfortunately, none of the
Apple I devices have NFC.  It's something I hope popular pressure will force
Apple to start adding, but evidently they have aluminum cases, and nfc
requires another antenna to be added, and it won't work from within an
aluminum case, so it will be a significant design change for Apple.

Still, Apple only has 13% of the new sales (if I recall), so they may need
to do something.

Chip