[tabi] Re: a new internet grocery store

  • From: "Betsy" <betsaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 20:59:06 -0400

This site has great potential, but my first 45 minutes with it have been a
little frustrating.  I had to load window eyes to even see the sign up process
and it still wasn't labeled very well so had to guess what they wanted in the
fields.  Lots of trial and error.  So far, browsing is tedious and I cannot add
products to my list; nothing happens, but the selection is good and I'll keep
playing until I figure it out.
All that to say, not too user friendly yet, but I think it will be worth the
effort to make it work.
Betsy