[tabi] Re: Windows7!

  • From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 01:04:35 -0400

Ok, I found this out before I ever put the question to the list. I did
Google this first before putting it to the list. I just thought maybe
someone else might know something different than what I was finding on
Google. So I have done got something and got the key. But thanks for all
your all input. Just at the time I hope not to have to install and run a
program.

sign,
Joe Plummer (JP)
joeplummer@xxxxxxx