[tabi] Re: Windows XP/Internet Explorer Question

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 12:41:19 -0400

no, you don'
t have to restart.

________________________________

        From: tabi-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:tabi-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Darla J. Rogers
        Sent: Friday, August 06, 2010 12:07 PM
        To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [tabi] Re: Windows XP/Internet Explorer Question

        Hi lyn,

        Nothing seems amiss in the View menu, but I did double-check the
options menu and unchecked them.

        I don't remember seeing anything amiss in add/remove programs,
but I'm going to check that again, just in case.

        Do I have to restart the whole computer to get the changes to
take affect that I made in Internet Options.

        Many thanks,
        Darla

        Darla J. Rogers

        djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx
        Skype Username:  wildflower0628
        Home phone #:  850-329-7437
        "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere--Martin
Luther King, Jr.