[tabi] Re: William Calling

  • From: "Daniel ben Moshe" <danielbenmoshe1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 00:32:18 -0500

To be honist, I think that they are lying, because this hasn't been a
problem in the past.  Only when they started having money problems did they
deside to start cutting routs.  In other counties they have been honest and
said that it was because of budget restraints, but it seams that they won't
even tell you guys that. And they know that it will hurt the coumunity, that
is why they are being so on the down low, about it. This is why I said that
you guys might have to think about a bus boycott or something like it to get
your point across.  The only thing people listen to is money.  And if you
guys start using your money for other ways to get around they will regret
that they took you for granted.  Right now they think you have no where else
to go.  And they take you, and your dollars for granted.

  _____