[tabi] Re: Why Is It

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 06:56:44 -0500

Hi Charles,

as Tinetta says, you don't need "reply to all", even though it does make
sense to choose it when sending to a group.  however, this doesn't cause you
to have to press alt-s if you use it.

the only thing I can think of is that when you press alt-s, outlook then
does a spell check and starts asking me about it thinks are misspellings.
if I'm in a hurry, I'll just press escape to get out of the spell checker.
at that point, outlook asks me if I just want to send the email anyway, and
I answer with alt-y, and off it goes.  if you press escape again however,
you are back in the email, and you have to press alt-s again to start
sending it; but I think it does not spell check it the second time, and so
maybe that's happening to you Charles?

Chip

  _____