[tabi] White Cane Safety Day

  • From: "Sally Benjamin" <salbenjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 07:45:55 -0400

Hello All,

Tallahassee council of the Blind and a few other organizations will be holding
a White Cane Day celebration at Lake Ella on saturday, October 13th from 9:00
am to 1:00 pm. We will be selling White Cane T-shirts, water and crossing the
street over to Publix and walking around the lake. Also there will be someone
doing eye screening. Come with your guide dog or cane and join in the fun! Meet
us at the side that is on Monroe street. If you have any trouble finding us my
cell is 980-0205.

Sally Benjamin
877-268-3664
volunteer@xxxxxxx