[tabi] Re: What's your beef about being blind

  • From: Governor Staten <govsta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 11:35:51 -0400

Two good ones there. We've all experienced these.

On 10/1/2014 8:41 AM, Laurie Davis wrote:

I have two beefs about being blind.

One is all the time I waste waiting on transportation, whether paratransit, fixed route, or family and friends, some of whom have forgotten me a number of times.

The other is having people talk around me and, instead, ask the person accompanying me, in restaurants, doctors’ offices, etc.