[tabi] Re: Update to MSE!

  • From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 10:06:01 -0500

It in my opinion the best and most accessible Antivirus software out there.
It is by Microsoft and it is MSE( Microsoft Security Essentials ). You can
get it from this link below it is free and just pick your OS .

http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/

Sign,
JP ( Joe Plummer)
joeplummer@xxxxxxx