[tabi] Re: Thomasville and Kerry Forest Parkway intersection

  • From: "Mimi Robinson" <mimir@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 15:15:36 -0500

Thanks.  I do not know that this idea rose in my mind,
like any potential phoenix.  I just assumed that I am
still new in this  highly contagious arena of
transportatio and over the years audible signals
alternatives had been sliced and diced and trashed.
Many times.  Just testing the water.  Is there no
equivalent to habitat for the living, yes habitat for
the blind.  What a concept,

If the volunteer resources are available

\feel free to point me to another direction.

  _____