[tabi] Re: Thomasville and Kerry Forest Parkway intersection

  • From: "Darla J. Rogers" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 16:54:40 -0500

Dear Charles,

I have, on occasion, held out my cane even while traveling with my dog at nasty
intersections, and I do wish, sometimes, the speeds on some roadways would be
decreased.  I believe the speed limit on Meridian Road is 40 mph; many are
going, at least ten miles, above the speed limit, so I don't usually feel
comfortable crossing in the middle of the block to the other side which has
dome sidewalks, but they aren't all that great either.

Darla & Precious Roxy