[tabi] The Alzheimer's Project “Relax to the Max!” Annual Caregiver Forum 9/25/09

  • From: Lighthouse of the Big Bend <lighthousebigbend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 14:51:14 -0400

From: Bill Wertman, The Alzheimer's Project, Inc.

Greetings Everyone,

The “Relax to the Max!” Annual Caregiver Forum is scheduled for
September 25, 2009 from 8am to 2pm, at St. Paul’s United Methodist
Church, 1700 N Meridian Road (the church on Lake Ella.) This is an
opportunity for caregivers providing care for local loved ones with
Alzheimer's to take time for themselves and relax and learn from a
panel of experts.

I am writing to ask you to consider anyone you know that may be a
caregiver to a person with Alzheimer's disease or dementia and please
pass this information on to them with an invitation to call and
register.  This is always a well received event and well attended by
the caregiving community from 5 counties but seating is limited and we
are first come first served. So far, the response has been very good.
We are able to seat 150 caregivers and thus far we have 75 registered
for the event with a major article breaking in the Democrat on Sunday
September 20th.  Spaces fill up very quickly so encourage folks to
register early!

Warm Regards,

Bill

Bill Wertman, M.S.W.