[tabi] Tallahassee Council of the Blind Picnic 2015

  • From: "Sally Benjamin" <salbenjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 09:26:01 -0400

Its picnic time again for

Tallahassee Council of the Blind

and, you are invited!

Come join us on Saturday, September 12th at the home of Sally and William
Benjamin, located at 1531 Dempsey Mayo Road. Our gathering will be from
11:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. Lunch of Chicken and all the fixins will be
$10.00 and will be served around noon. This price entitles you to a
scrumptious array of nothing other than taste bud delights or as some say,
fine vittles. Dinner is free for children under 12. Come prepared to take a
dip in the pool. Children must be accompanied by a parent and floatation
device.

This year we are doing something that everyone will enjoy. Bring your
favorite instrument and we will have some good soul time together. If you
don’t have an instrument just come and enjoy.

Please call Nancy Folsom at 524-5026 to make reservations or if you need
further directions. Advanced reservations are very much appreciated as it
helps in planning and reduces waste. We’re looking forward to seeing you
there. Come share in the feast, fellowship and fun!

Directions to the Benjamin home are easy as pie and are below. Going east on
Mahan, cross over Capital Circle. You will go approximately 1 ½ miles then
look for Dempsey Mayo Road on the left. Go approximately a quarter of a mile
and the Benjamin home is at the bottom of the hill on the right. It is brick
with white columns.

Sally Benjamin

866-846-7380

volunteer@xxxxxxx <mailto:volunteer@xxxxxxx>