[tabi] Re: TPD to Begin Pedestrian Safety Enforcement Operations

  • From: "Chip and Allie Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 19:48:10 -0400

Thanks Owen for posting this.

Speaking of "dangerous by design" ... I just heard that the city has been
working on a big round-about in Kilearn all summer, and is so proud to be
opening it in time for school. I wonder what provisions they've made for
pedestrians to cross the round-about? I don't believe they put in a bridge,
and I have strong doubts they added a light which will stop all traffic to
allow pedestrians to cross; does anyone know what the city does with
round-abouts?