[tabi] Re: TDCB meeting

  • From: "Easy Talk" <easytalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 13:37:03 -0400

Hi Carl,

I agree with you. Am I right in assuming the contract ends July 10?  I also
think if Big Bend can and wants to provide the CTC service, they should let Big
bend make an offer incase they can't hold the city's feet to the fire.  If it
means more trips, I am for it.  What we are talking about here is the cord
nation of contracts, complying with state requirements and handling and
processing customer request.

I heard that Star Metro/Dial A ride/CTC has already planned to lay off 4 people.

Robert