[tabi] Re: Surfing Not Scanning

  • From: "Charles Atkins" <catkins@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 13:03:55 -0400

Lynn,

Thanks!

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lynn Evans
  To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 12:54 PM
  Subject: [tabi] Re: Surfing Not Scanning

  When we are browsing around on the Internet generally wasting time this is
surfing. Not to be confused with that thing they do with a board out in
California.

  Scanning is is when you use a flat bed thing a ma bob to to scan a book you
just got to read into your computer. Flat bed is not something you sleep in

  Streaming. When you enter on a link provided you can mind the darn thing in
the first place to listen to a live or recorded audio or video webcast using
some sort of media player that is not accessible.