[tabi] Re: StarMetro bus-stop locations for GPS devices

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 20:13:26 -0400

Hi again all,

Also, if anyone needs the data as a userPOI.pdb file for the Sendero
software (because it won't import GPX), then I think I can do that; let me
know and I'll give it a try.  I've had success reading this file format, and
I think I could write it.

I received quite a bit of updates in a newer dataset today thanks to Charles
Main and/or Brian Waterman at StarMetro, so I'm now able to show the routes
which use each stop, as well as describe its location and describe if it has
a sidewalk, how far back from the street it is, etc.

If anyone would like the stops just for a particular route for any reason,
then I think I could do that as well.

Chip
acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx

tabi-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx