[tabi] Star Metro Ride Guide

  • From: "Sally Benjamin" <salbenjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 17:36:57 -0400

Hello,

Below is a message from Heather Teder at Star Metro about the new Ride Guides.

I'm taking requests for Braille and large print Ride Guides. If you know some
people in your office or with TCB who would like one of these Ride Guides,
please let me know. They can contact me directly via email or at 850.891.5206.
You may want to add a thread to the tabi list with this information.

I also added a text file of the Braille Ride Guide to our webpage
http://www.talgov.com/starmetro/pdf/rideguide-brllrdr.txt

. Your screen reader should be able to pick it up.

If you know of anyone who needs special attention with learning the new
service, please let me know. We just hired Andrea Rosser as our Mobility
Coordinator and she will actually travel to people's house and physically ride
along with them in order for them to learn the new routes. If you know anyone
who would like for this one-on-one attention, have them call Andrea Rosser at
850.891.4066. Her office is in the senior center.

VR, Heather Teter
Marketing, StarMetro

P 850.891.5206

Sally Benjamin