[tabi] Skype!

  • From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 18:19:44 -0400

Hi, I have Skype on my iphone and Ipad. What I want to know is if I put it
on my PC as well and get a unlimited calling plan for the USA to allow me to
call any land line or cell phone for the unlimited price will this plan be
used for the PC and iphone and Ipad with out buying a plan for each device?
Also if I add a contact to Skype from my PC will it be reflected on my
iphone and Ipad?

sign,
Joe Plummer (JP)
joeplummer@xxxxxxx