[tabi] Sila's Annual Golden Opportunity to Give and Receive Request!

  • From: "Sila Miller" <silam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sila Miller" <silam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 10:41:17 -0400

Hello E-mail Friends,

Here I am again with my annual plea to help raise money for Florida Council of
the Blind, an advocacy organization that is still stuck with me! We work to
promote independence and dignity among people in Florida who are blind or have
low vision, and advocate for access to transportation, employment, and
information. We also have an outreach organization, Project Insight with a
dedicated phone line for people who have recently lost or are losing their
sight, (850) 422-7752 or  (800) 267-4448. Callers are referred to different
resources and peer counselors who are available in different areas throughout
the state.

This year we again have raffle tickets available for $1.00 per ticket. The
prizes are: $1,000, $500, $400, $300, $200, and $100 cash, as well as several
other valuable prizes donated by our Chapter and special interest affiliates.
So, won't you take a chance and support a great cause? It's a fantastic
opportunity to help support a worthy cause and not only possibly win some
"jack" but also win the satisfaction of helping in a meaningful way!

If you are interested in purchasing tickets or making a donation, checks should
be made out to Tallahassee Council of the Blind and sent to me at the address
listed at the bottom of this note. I will be happy to complete the ticket stubs
for you with your name, address and phone number and send you your portion.
And, most importantly, I will insure they get into
that drawing!

The drawing will be held on Saturday, June 2nd at our annual convention in
Tampa. (You don't need to be present to win) but, we'd love to have you come
share in our convention!

Thanks for taking time to read my note and considering my request for support!
Call, write or e-mail me with any questions.  My contact information is below.

Have a wonderful and productive day!

Sila Miller
2201 Limerick Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32309
850) 251-5556
silam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

p.s. If you are someone who I have more than 1 e-mail address for, my apologies
for the duplication.
Forgive me please. Thanks!