[tabi] Scanjig stand for sale, (use with mobile devices)

  • From: "Elizabeth S Bowden" <esbowden@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 15:22:15 -0400

Hello All,

I purchased the below, and it turns out that I don't need it. The scanjig
got good reviews and is being used by many to improve use of KNFB Reader.
I'd rather not have the hassle of sending it back, so thought I'd see if any
of you want it first. I am selling it for $35.00 $4.00 lower than the
price.

If you are interested, you can call (850) 345-0822, or email
esbowden@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Check out the specifications be accessing the link below.

Thanks

http://www.scanjig.com/