[tabi] Re: Saturday Mall idea

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 00:05:43 -0500

Several people on this list have gone to three or more of the meetings that Star Metro has had around town. None of us have been quiet at these meetings. Kevin has summarized our thoughts and taken it before the committee. That is not being quiet.

You are going to end up with no pie if you don't compromise. Star Metro is working with traffic engineers on the 39 transfer points. That is something right there.

This is what is going on now in Washington with the party of no.

----- Original Message ----- From: "daniel ben moshe" <danielbenmoshe1@xxxxxxxxx>