[tabi] Routes and gates at the CK Steele Plaza

  • From: "Evelyn Worley" <eworley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 12:19:07 -0500

Hi everyone. Here is a quick reference guide for what gates correspond with
what bus routes at the transfer plaza. I wrote it down from a diagram posted at
the plaza. I think it is the most recent information, as they have the new
Southwood Express route noted on there (gate 24, across Adams St.). Of course,
it doesn't hurt to confirm the information with the driver before exiting the
bus to make a transfer at the plaza.

CK Steele Plaza - Routes and Gates December 2013

A eastbound - gate 20

A westbound - gate 15

B northbound - gate 16

B southbound - gate 22

C eastbound - gate 1

C westbound - gate 3

D northbound - gate 19

D southbound - gate 14

E eastbound - gate 12

E westbound - gate 17

F northbound - gate 21

W eastbound - 24 (across Adams St.)

1N eastbound - gate 19

1N westbound - gate 15

N2 northbound - gate 16

N2 southbound - gate 18

Evelyn Worley, COMS, CVRT
Assistant Director
Lighthouse of the Big Bend

(850) 942-3658 x203
Fax (850) 942-4518
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - http://www.lighthousebigbend.org

Lighthouse of the Big Bend "Guiding People Through Vision Loss"
3071 Highland Oaks Terrace, Tallahassee, FL 32301