[tabi] Reminder - Lighthouse Newsletter Mailout Party is coming up in 10 days on 12/10!

  • From: Lighthouse of the Big Bend <lighthousebigbend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 15:11:10 -0500

Hi everyone,
This is your reminder that the Lighthouse Newsletter Mailout Party is
coming up in 10 days on 12/10!

As you know, we are mailing out the Winter 2009 edition of “As We See
It,” the Lighthouse newsletter on Thursday, December 10, from 3pm
until 7pm. We plan on finishing it the next morning, Friday, 12/11
from 9:30-11:30am because during the last mailout, we realized we are
fortunate enough to have SUCH a big mailing list that we need an extra
day – wow! Please forward this to anyone you know who may be
interested… and we’d love your help : )

WHEN: Thursday, December 10, 3-7pm
and/or
Friday, December 11, 9:30-11:30am

WHERE: Lighthouse @ 1286 Cedar Center Drive

FOOD: Hungry Howie's pizza, breadsticks & sodas provided

WHAT: Come share fun conversation, listen, & laugh while we fold,
stuff, tape and label the newsletter!

You are invited to join the fun!  Feel free to come for an hour or
two, or the whole time; we will enjoy your company and put you to work
making a difference by sending out info about Lighthouse services. Can
you come?! Please email Lynn Evans (who is our ‘volunteer’ volunteer
newsletter party coordinator!) back and let us know if you can come
help.

Thanks & look forward to seeing you there,
Lighthouse of the Big Bend
Guiding People Through Vision Loss
1286 Cedar Center Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32301