[tabi] Re: Quick notice

  • From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 03:00:12 -0500

You are right and no you don't sound races at all. What is wrong is that we
the blind community don't have no representation. So there forth we don't
get anything. Yes we can speak up for ourselves but that don't put anyone up
their that can vote for us and that don't give us a lobbyist . Now that is
getting to the core of the problem. No one to represent us and don't have
any lobbyist to lobby for us. Lobbyist cost lots of money witch we really
don't have the money to hire any. The same for regular state, city and
county employees we don't have any lobbyist to represent us so we do with
out while everyone else gets their share. Just some of my thoughts.

Sign,
JP ( Joe Plummer)
joeplummer@xxxxxxx