[tabi] Re: Quick notice

  • From: "djrogers0628" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 18:30:44 -0500

Dear Lynn,

We tried to go to Sears from our place on Blairstone; there were so many little roads and the like, we'd have never made it through that parking lot if the Capital Security Company had not assisted us, and I have heard nothing leading me to believe it is any better in front of the mall.

How can Star Metro steal away our right to do business with the mall; I say shame on them.

Dial-a-
Ride also made a gentleman late for work today; how that happened, I don't know, but it sounds like my driver was over-scheduled; he dropped me off a few minutes before 4:00 pm; the man--who wasn't even on the bus yet--needed to be at work at Publix by 4:00. Don't know where the gentleman lives or for which Publix he works--that isn't the point--he was made for work, and because Dial-a-Ride/Star Metro is so obstinate, even when you report problems nothing is ever fixed.

The latest boondoggle is the shoulder harness/seatbelts in the new busses; I was told by a driver people are having too much trouble with them, and Star Metro intends to replace them.

Darla

Darla J. Rogers, B.A. M.S.

djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx
Home phone #:  850-329-7437

Do not allow someone else to be a priority in your life while allowing yourself to be an option in theirs.--Ani Difranco

"unsubscribe" in the subject.