[tabi] Re: Quick notice

  • From: "Charles Atkins" <catkins@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 14:12:30 -0500

We also divide where our abilities are concerned and because some amongst us can work our maps diagrams and such on the college level when others that are blind can't, and must need an alternative format to accomplish this feat,

those who can often will say I did it and so should they without the diverting.

Yes!

That, too, is why we can't change the money or, make changes on the college level and so on.

I don't agree, though, that they are conspiring to divide us.

They don't rush because half of us tell them what the heck, go on and use that money for something else.

We have been getting by all these years and we will go on doing it.

Those who can always with out diversion, I will admit they're smart and I'm always proud of them, but, they accept it or not,

should bare in mind, we're not all the same in our abilities in coping with blindness.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>