[tabi] Re: Questions for the Decentralization of StarMetro

  • From: "blindwilly" <blindwilly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 21:28:38 -0400

Chip,

Actually, In fact I am not saying not to ask questions, it is just that we should deal with the program at hand. I have many questions relating to the bus system, but right now we have to deal with the routes. In fact I have a lot of questions about the possible coming suggestions like: why cut from 30 some bus routs to 11; is it just to save money and lesson availability?

Stay in tune,

William

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Sila Miller" <silam