[tabi] Re: Questions for the Decentralization of StarMetro

  • From: "blindwilly" <blindwilly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 11:16:37 -0400

Chip,

They also took a survey and the public told them that they would rather have straight line routs on the major streets, so people could move faster across town.

There is never going to be a perfect system, but we're still trying.

William
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>