[tabi] Re: Promotion of Florida's White Cane Law in our city

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 14:36:19 -0400

this seems like another opportunity for an email campaign; to Mr.
Garrison and the city commissioners again.

They're always putting advertising of various types on the buses, both
inside and out, they could at least work with that.  if they have plans
for a public awareness campaign for Nova 2010, suggesting some tie-in
language to get them from that onto the subject of the white cane law
would probably be helpful to them.