[tabi] Pedestrian Safety and Acquiring the Best Skills

  • From: "Darla J. Rogers" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 14:42:28 -0500

Dear Lynn,

Unless they lose it, I do believe one who is adventitiously blind, has some advantages in that they have actually "seen" some of the complex intersection designs; various kinds of lanes, etc.

For those of us who were born blind, especially totally blind, these sorts of things can be more difficult to visualize, and certain conditions seem to make this more challenging for some.
Darla

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>